Working Creatively with the Three Exposure Controls: ISO
Shot with ISO 3200 I will start this part a little different from the two previous parts, with a disclaimer and a little history. The disclaimer is in regards to the technical aspect of ISO, which I won't delve into, since this is a basic introduction to ISO, and how to use it creatively as part of your photography, not an attempt on a technical explanation of how ISO works. A little history. ISO is referring to the "film speed standard", and is a combination of two older standards known as ASA and DIN. This was a standard for the measurement of the sensitivity of film used in the analog era, or the "film speed", making it possible for photographers to know how sensitive a roll of film would be, depending on its ISO value, and thus how they should adjust the aperture and the shutter speed, in order to get the desired exposure. The higher the ISO value, the more sensitive the film would be - or the "faster" it would be (meaning that you could speed up t...

You are reading far too much into this. Maybe if it said just DANGER without being such an obvious building site. Even then there is no indications of threat.
ReplyDeleteI read Arab woman in Israel returns from shopping with bags written in Hebrew. Building coexistence.
I took the photo, how am I reading far too much into it? I'm sharing what I thought with the composition, and then am interested in how others read the photo. And thanks for sharing your thoughts 🙂
Delete